- Trending Searches
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Sale of Goods – Online and by Telephone
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
WE DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH APPLY WHENEVER YOU BUY GOODS FROM US ONLINE OR OVER THE TELEPHONE  . PLEASE READ THEM VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE BECAUSE THEY EXPLAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE BASIS ON WHICH WE WILL SELL GOODS TO YOU.
BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU SHOULD PRINT AND KEEP A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
In these Terms:
"Website" means Our website at www.jdsports.co.uk.
"Goods" means the goods which We will supply to You in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
"Order" means an order which You place with Us detailing the Goods You wish to buy from Us.
"We/Us/Our" means JD Sports Fashion Plc (company number 1888425) of Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR.
"You/Your" means you, the person using Our Website and/or buying Goods from Us.
1. HOW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
1.1 The Terms in Section A explain how Our Website must be used. They apply to ALL users of the Website. Section B also applies when You buy Goods using the Website or over the telephone. We may amend the Terms from time to time and you are advised to check them regularly for any changes which We make.
Section A: Terms of Website Use
2. ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
2.1 This Website is aimed at people who are consumers. The information on this Website is in English, all communications shall be in English and the Website is designed to comply with English law. You may be viewing the Website in a market in which we do not commonly sell our goods and We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with any local advertising or other laws in relation to this Website or its contents. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website to users who have registered with Us.
2.2 This Website is operated by JD Sports Fashion Plc, a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1888425. Our registered office is Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR and our VAT registration number is 787440102. We are a public limited company.
3. OUR RIGHTS IN THE WEBSITE
The copyright and other ownership rights (known as "Intellectual Property Rights") in this Website and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by Us or Our licensors. You must not yourself or allow anyone else to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this Website (© JD Sports Fashion Plc 2003-2014. All Rights Reserved.) Anyone may view this Website and print pages from it for personal use only, for browsing Our products and placing an Order with Us. Any other use is strictly prohibited without Our prior written consent. You must not make any copy of any material from the Website for any business related use whatsoever.
You must not in any way copy, reproduce or use any trademarks, logos or brand names which appear on the Website. Linking to Our Website on other websites is at Our discretion and We may require that You stop providing links to Our Website at any time.
We may use any information which you upload to Our Website as We decide and We may also disclose that information to a third party.
4. WEBSITE CONTENT
We have taken great care in compiling this Website but neither We nor Our directors, employees or other representatives or any other companies within Our group of companies will be responsible for any damages, losses or costs however they arise as a result of Your use of or reliance on the Website. Although We aim to provide information which is accurate and up to date, We do not guarantee to do so. You are responsible for making sure that Your reliance on this Website is suitable for Your own purposes and the information which We provide is not intended to be advice which You should rely on. The information contained on this Website is provided on an "AS IS" basis and We exclude all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to this Website and its contents to the fullest extent which the law allows.
We may change, remove or in any other way adapt the content of Our Website at any time and without advance notice.
We may provide links to other websites. If we do this, those links are provided for Your convenience only and We cannot be responsible for the content or availability of those websites or Your use of them.
We do not guarantee that this Website will always be available or be free from error, virus or similar.
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract and we aim to ensure that the product images on Our Website are as accurate as possible but there may be slight colour variations between the Goods and the images shown online.
5. HOW YOU MUST USE THIS WEBSITE
Submissions or comments which are in any way defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, sexist, racist or which may in any way cause offence to any person are strictly prohibited. You must not use any abusive language, be aggressive, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person including but not limited to other users of this Website.
All information which You submit should be accurate, truthful and should not be copied.
You must use Your own identity at all times when using the Website and should ensure that all information which You provide is accurate and up to date to the best of Your knowledge. You must not use information about any other person except if You have their permission to do so.
You must not corrupt the Website, flood it with information causing it to malfunction or use any features which may affect the Website such as any worms, viruses or similar harmful elements. The use of spam (that is, multiple, unsolicited or undesired bulk e-mails) is also forbidden.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage which You suffer as a result of any harmful material infecting Your computer, data or other material due to Your use of Our Website.
If You have a password as part of Our security procedures, You must treat that information as confidential and must not disclose it to anyone.
We may refuse access to this Website to anyone who does not comply with these Terms.
Section B: Terms of Sale
6. OUR AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE OF GOODS AND THE ORDERING PROCESS
6.1 The Website displays Goods which are advertised for sale and gives information about them. By advertising Goods on the Website, We are inviting You to place an Order with Us. If You place an Order, We are not obliged to accept that Order and the Contract between Us will only be formed if and when We accept Your Order. Neither submitting an electronic order form, nor completing the checkout process constitutes Our acceptance of Your Order. Our acceptance of Your Order and the completion of the Contract between You and Us will take place upon despatch to you of the Goods. You may include any number of items within a single Order, subject to any restrictions set out in these Terms or on the Website and each Order which You place will be a separate Contract between Us. We reserve the right to refuse to supply Goods to any person.
6.2 Any variation of the Contract must be expressly agreed between You and Us.
6.3 The following paragraphs explain the process which You will need to go through to place an Order and how the Contract for the sale of Goods between us will be formed. This section also explains important information about payment and delivery.
Step 1 - Choosing your Goods
You can select a product for purchase by clicking on the item which You are interested in and then clicking on "Add to Basket".
Step 2 –Reviewing Your Basket
You can review the products which You have added to Your basket. You can change the contents of Your basket by amending the quantity of Goods You want to order (which may be subject to a maximum number of items, per size from time to time), removing any unwanted items by clicking 'Remove' and viewing the basket total value. You can also enter any promotional code which You may have. Entering a valid promotional code and clicking 'Redeem' will update the basket total. You can then continue shopping and adding to Your basket if You wish or if You don't want to buy anything else, go straight to the next step.
Step 3 – Going to Checkout
Once You have finished shopping, You can proceed to Checkout by clicking on "Continue" or by hovering over the basket icon in the top right hand corner of the page and then clicking "Checkout".
Step 4 – Customer registration
You will then be asked whether You are a guest or an existing customer. To register as a guest customer You will be asked to provide Your e-mail address. We will then store that information for the purposes of processing Your Order but it will not be recognised next time You visit the Website. Existing customers will be asked for a password and e-mail address to login, each time an Order is placed. Alternatively, you have the option to pay with PayPal at this stage by clicking on the PayPal link.
Step 5 – Completing Your Address and Delivery Details
If You are a guest Customer, You will be given a list of delivery options. Once You have chosen Your option, You will be asked to enter Your delivery address or a town or postcode to find your nearest collection point. If You are an existing Customer, You will be shown a list of any delivery addresses You have previously entered. You will have the option of selecting the same address for Your billing address. Alternatively, on the next screen, You can enter a different billing address. You must provide us with the correct address details. We will not be liable for any delay to or failure of delivery as a result of Your failure to provide accurate address details.
Step 6 – Your Order Summary and Payment Information
You will then need to choose Your payment method and enter Your payment details. Please check this information very carefully. You will then be given the option to save such details for Your next visit. If You are an existing customer and you have previously saved Your payment details, they will appear here. Your Order summary page will then appear in the right hand corner. This includes details of the Goods in Your Order. You should check the details at this stage very carefully as this is the final stage in the Order process at which You can correct any mistakes or change the Goods which You want to Order. You can do this by returning to the home page and completing the process set out above again. If You are happy with Your Order, click "Place Order & Pay".
Step 7 – Placing Your Order
By clicking on "Place Order & Pay", You are confirming that You have read, understood and accepted these Terms. At this point Your Order will be submitted to Us.
Step 8 – Order Acknowledgement
Once We have received confirmation that Your payment has been authorised, a screen will appear, thanking You for Your Order. You will be given an Order reference and an e-mail will be sent to You to acknowledge Your Order. It will confirm the Goods, price and any delivery charge. Print a copy of the Order acknowledgment and e-mail and keep them for Your records. Please note, Our acceptance of Your Order (regardless of the content of any emails we send you) will only take place on despatch of Your Order.
6.4 We may refuse Your Order or cancel Your Order if we decide it is reasonable to do so which may include circumstances where:
6.4.1 We are unable to obtain authorised payment or the payment process is incomplete; or
6.4.2 We identify a product or pricing error on the Website; or
6.4.3 You fail to meet any criteria for eligibility of purchase which We may impose from time to time; or
6.4.4 We suspect that Your Order is related to fraudulent activity; or
6.4.5 You fail to submit all necessary and relevant details to allow Us to fulfil the Order; or
6.4.6 Goods are unavailable or out of stock.
6.5 We may contact You by telephone or email to verify details before We are able to process and despatch Your Order or We may be unable to accept it. For example, We may do this if Your Order is of particularly high value.
6.6 The Goods shown for sale on this Website are intended for private, consumer use and You must not resell Goods or offer them as a commercial enterprise. We reserve the right to limit the total value of Goods which can be included in an Order. If the total value of Goods in Your bag exceeds the limit which We may choose from time to time, then We will contact You.
7. TELEPHONE ORDERS
7.1 You may also place an Order over the telephone by calling Us on 0161 3937055
7.2 You can contact us via telephone 24 hours a day, our usual opening hours are 00.00am to 23:59pm Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays.  .
7.3 Calls are charged at no more than the standard rate.
7.4 If you place an Order, We are not obliged to accept that Order and the Contract between Us will only be formed if and when We accept Your Order. Placing Your Order over the telephone does not constitute Our acceptance of Your Order. Our acceptance of Your Order and the completion of the Contract between You and Us will take place upon despatch of the Goods. You may include any number of items within a single Order, subject to any restrictions set out in these Terms or specified over the telephone and each Order which You place will be a separate Contract between Us. We reserve the right to refuse to supply Goods to any person.
7.5 You will be asked to provide Your delivery address or the UK JD store that you wish to collect the Goods from. You will also need to provide Your billing address. You must provide us with the correct address details. We will not be liable for any delay to or failure of delivery as a result of Your failure to provide accurate address details.
7.6 You will then need to choose Your payment method and provide Your payment details. Please be very careful to provide us with accurate information as We will not be liable for any loss or failure of delivery as a result of Your failure to provide the correct payment details.
7.7 We will ask You to confirm that You wish to place Your Order. You agree that by confirming You wish to proceed, you accept these Terms and acknowledge that You will be under an obligation to pay.
7.8 Once We have received confirmation that Your payment has been authorised, You will be given an Order reference and an e-mail (where You have provided an e-mail address) or letter will be sent to You to acknowledge Your Order. It will confirm the Goods, price and any delivery charge. You should keep this e-mail or letter for Your records. This correspondence does not constitute Our acceptance of the Order.
7.9 The provisions in paragraphs 6.2 and 6.4 also apply to telephone Orders.
8. PRICE AND PAYMENT
8.1 Prices and delivery charges are as published on the Website when We accept Your Order. Prices include VAT and are in pounds sterling. Delivery charges are shown separately. All applicable delivery charges are as stated on the Website or as specified over the telephone at the time You place Your Order. The delivery charge for the Order is shown on the shopping basket page below Your chosen items. This means that if You order more than one item, there is no delivery charge for the additional items.
8.2 We may amend prices at any time. Where there is a difference between a price at the time the Order is made and when we ship Your Order, We will inform You by email or telephone and ask You if You wish to proceed. If you decline and for any reason payment has already been taken, it will be re-credited to Your credit or debit account.
8.3 Offers and promotions on the Website are subject to availability and We may change or withdraw them at any time and without notice. Nothing shall oblige Us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
8.4 We must receive payment for the Goods in full before they are despatched.
8.5 We accept payment via Paypal and most major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express. You must only use a card if You are the named cardholder. By placing an Order, You confirm that You are the authorised cardholder. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation and security checks as well as authorisation by the card issuer and any additional terms imposed by the issuer. If the issuer does not authorise payment, We will not accept Your Order and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
8.6 Your card provider may charge You for using You card. Please check the terms and conditions with Your card provider carefully and in advance of submitting Your payment details.
8.7 If We do not have sufficient stock of Goods, We will notify You by e-mail or telephone and Your credit or debit card transaction will be cancelled or refunded. We will do this as soon as possible and by no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of Your Order. We will not be responsible for any compensation if Goods which You order are not available for any reason.
If You Change Your Mind
9.1 You have a legal right to cancel the contract (subject to certain exceptions set out below) without giving any reason within 14 days of the day after You receive the Goods. This is the “Cancellation Period”.
9.2 You can cancel by sending Us the cancellation form provided or by letting Us know in any other way by post to Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR; by fax on 0161 796 7206; by e-mail to email@example.com; or over the phone on 0161 3937055. You should keep evidence of having given notice of cancellation, such as an e-mail receipt or fax confirmation report.
9.3 You must return the Goods to Us ( at your own risk and cost ) within 14 days of notifying Us that You wish to cancel by sending them (by recorded delivery or courier) to:
JD Sports Internet Returns
Michael Faraday Avenue
Kingsway Business Park
or alternatively, if you paid using a debit or credit card, by taking them back to one of Our JD stores together with the delivery note as proof of purchase. We will not be responsible for any costs associated with returning the Goods to Us.
9.4 The Goods must be returned unused with the original packaging.
9.5 If the nature of the Goods means that You cannot return them by post, You will be responsible for the cost of couriering the Goods to Us; if you contact Customer Services we will try to provide You with an estimate of the courier cost.
9.6 We will ordinarily refund the full purchase price together with the standard delivery charge paid within 14 days of receiving the returned Goods or proof of postage of the same. If You chose to pay extra for express delivery, We will only refund the cost of standard delivery. Please note though that if You want to return only some items but keep the rest of Your Order, You may not be entitled to a refund of the delivery charge.
9.7 You must take care of the products before You return them to Us. We may reduce the amount We refund to You if You use them, damage them or otherwise do something beyond what is reasonably necessary to examine them that reduces their resale value.
9.8 You do not have the legal right to cancel any Goods which have been personalised to your requirements (for example football shirts featuring Your name).
9.9 Please note that exchanges aren't possible by post, if you would like to exchange your order, then please return to store within 28 (twenty-eight) days of the day after you receive the Goods.
9.10 Please also note that we do not offer refunds on Yeezy merchandise purchased in-store at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If Things Go Wrong
9.11 We warrant that the Goods which we supply are of satisfactory quality and are fit for the purpose for which Goods of that nature are commonly supplied.
9.12 If You return Goods to Us for a reason other than if You change Your mind, We will inspect the Goods and either replace them or refund the full purchase price for Goods if we accept that there is a manufacturing defect or other fault in the Goods. This is subject to You returning the Goods to Us within a reasonable period.
9.13 We will replace the Goods or refund You provided that the defect or fault is not caused by usual wear and tear, damage caused deliberately or accidentally, Your negligence or if You fail to follow product instructions or if the Goods have been misused, altered or repaired without Our approval. Any refund will also include any delivery charges which You have paid and Your cost of returning the Goods to Us. If We do not find any fault or defect then Your cancellation and refund rights are limited to those set out in Clauses 9.1 above although this does not affect your statutory rights. Subject to Clause 10 below, the remedy in this Clause 9.13 represents our entire liability to You for any claim in respect of the Goods which the law provides, in so far as We are permitted to limit Our liability to You.
9.14 If You believe that Goods have a defect then You should not make any further use of them before returning them to Us. Nothing in these Terms shall affect Your statutory rights. These are Your rights granted by law and which cannot be changed by Us.
9.15 If You wish to return Goods in accordance with Clause 8.12 You may either:
9.15.1 return the Goods to Us in an unused, reasonable condition to the returns address in Clause 9.3; OR
9.15.2 if you have paid using a credit or debit card you can return the Goods in a reasonable condition to any UK JD store together with the despatch or delivery note as proof of purchase.
9.16 We will aim to process Your refund or replace the Goods as soon as possible but will do so within 30 (thirty) days of You returning the Goods to Us. If you have paid using a credit or debit card and if You choose to return Goods to one of Our stores, any refund or replacement due may be made at that time except that any delivery charge refunds which are due will be processed separately. We reserve the right to send any Goods which You claim are faulty to Our inspections team.
9.17 Whenever You return Goods to Us either because You believe they are faulty, We ask that Goods are returned to Us, either by recorded delivery or courier so that You have proof of posting. We will not be responsible for Goods which are lost or damaged in the post.
10. OUR LIABILITY
10.1 NOTHING IN THE CONTRACT OR ELSEWHERE WILL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR ANY LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FRAUD OR LIABILITY WHICH WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN RELATION TO CONSUMER PROTECTION RIGHTS OR FOR ANY OTHER MATTERS WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR US TO EXCLUDE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
10.2 TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, FOR NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE GOODS OR THIS CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THREE TIMES THE PRICE OF THE GOODS WHICH ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE LIABILITY  , PAID BY YOU TO US.
10.3 Some of the items which We offer for sale are fashion items and may not be suitable for sports or other activities. You should therefore satisfy yourself that items are suitable for the type of sports activity that You wish to use them for.
11.1 We aim to deliver the Goods within the indicative timescales shown on Our Website. References to "working day" shall mean any day of the week excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays. However, time is not of the essence for delivery or performance and all delivery dates specified on our Website and in any correspondence are estimates only. This means that We will not be responsible if Goods are delivered outside those times and We will not be liable for the consequences of any delay. If We are unable to deliver the Goods within the indicated timescale, We shall use reasonable efforts to tell You this by e-mail and give an amended delivery estimate.
11.2 If Goods are out of stock then We will let you know by e-mail.
11.3 If You Order more than one product, We do not guarantee that all Goods will be delivered to You in one delivery and We reserve the right to deliver in multiple consignments.
11.4 Ownership of the Goods will only pass to You upon delivery of the Goods. The Goods will be at Your risk from the time of delivery and You should therefore take reasonable care of them.
11.5 If the Goods or quantity which You receive are not as You ordered due to Our error then You should inform Us by telephone, email or letter using the contact details set out at Clause 9.3, as soon as possible after You receive the Goods and become aware of the error. We will make good any error. We will also reimburse to You any delivery costs which You incur in sending the incorrect Goods back to Us. However, we ask You to contact Us in advance to arrange Your return. Any Goods which You receive in error and intend to return should not be used by You.
11.5 Goods will be delivered to the address which You provide in the Order process however delivery practices may vary depending on which carrier is delivering the Goods. You must provide a valid address for delivery. The delivery method which We use may vary depending on the nature and number of the Goods. We shall select what We think is the most appropriate delivery method for the Goods. For further information on deliveries please see Delivery Info
11.6 We reserve the right to make alternative arrangements for delivery, which will depend upon the carrier We use to deliver the Goods. This may include leaving the Goods with a neighbour or in a safe place in or around Your property.
11.7 If the Goods are not delivered on the date expected you should notify us of such non-delivery within 30 days of such failure of delivery.
11.7 As a result of various international carrier restrictions, certain products We sell are not eligible for international delivery. This will either be detailed in the item product description, at the checkout stage when You add such items to Your basket or, in limited circumstances, We may have to cancel Your Order and issue You with a full refund.
12. OUR RIGHTS IN THE GOODS
All ownership rights known as intellectual property rights in the Goods including all designs, trade marks, brand names, images and logos are and shall remain Our property or those of Our licensors. At no time shall any rights, title or interest in the intellectual property rights pass to You.
13.1 We will not be in any way responsible to You for a failure to sell Goods which You wish to buy or otherwise for a failure to comply with Our obligations under the Contract or any costs or liabilities which You incur as a result of any circumstances beyond Our reasonable control including but not limited to any act of God, flood, fire, trade dispute, lack of third party materials or services or terrorist acts.
13.2 The Contract between You and Us is binding. You may not transfer or assign Your rights or obligations to another person without Our express agreement. We may transfer or assign Our rights and obligations under the Contract or appoint third parties to assist Us in performing Our obligations at any time provided that this will not reduce Our obligations to You.
13.3 If any clause of this Contract is found in any way to be void by a Court or other competent authority then all other clauses of the Contract will continue to apply.
13.4 If either We or You do not at any time act on any rights which we have under this Contract then it will not affect the rights of either of us to enforce any rights at a later stage. If either of us chooses not to rely on a right which we have, it will not affect any other rights which either of us has.
13.5 This Contract is subject to English law and both We and You agree that any dispute arising under or connected to it will be decided by the English courts.
13.6 We may amend these Terms at any time and without notice to You. Any change will take effect immediately after being posted on the Website and will be deemed to be accepted by any person who uses the Website. Where You have already placed an Order, the Contract will remain subject to the version of the Terms which were in place at the time at which You placed Your Order, subject to any changes expressly agreed between You and Us.
13.7 Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude or limit any rights available under applicable law which cannot be excluded or limited. This means that these Terms will not change any rights which the law grants to You which that law does not allow Us to change or limit.
13.8 Any notice You send to Us will be deemed delivered as follows, depending on how You send it:
13.8.1 on the day on which it is left if You deliver the notice by hand; or
13.8.2 on the day on which it was posted if You post the notice as shown on proof of postage; or
13.8.3 on the day on which it is sent correctly if by fax or email;
and in each case it should be sent to the address set out at Clause 9.3
13.9 A person who is not party to this Contract shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of it which means that only We and You have rights under it. This does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than under that Act.
12.10 The Contract is the entire agreement and understanding between Us in respect of its subject matter and will supersede and replace any prior agreements, understandings or arrangements whether written or verbal. We each acknowledge that in entering into the Contract neither of us has relied on any representation or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written other than as specifically set out in the Contract or on the Website. If you are uncertain as to your rights under the Contract or you want any explanation about them please write to or email our customer services department, at the address set out above
13.11 We have a procedure for investigating complaints and for dealing with queries about Our Website. Please see our Customer Charter on contact customer services:
Fax: 0161 796 7206
JDX Unlimited Terms and Conditions
Enjoy early access to JD events, product launches and unlimited delivery for 12 months for a single payment of £9.99
- How much does it cost? JDX Unlimited costs £9.99 per year (each "year" starting from the date of purchase). Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- How can you subscribe? You can subscribe to JDX Unlimited from your JD IOS or Android app. You must have a registered JD customer account and be logged in to your customer account to use JDX Unlimited.
- How long does it last? JDX Unlimited is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Are you eligible? JDX Unlimited is only available to individuals aged 16 years and older residing in the UK. JDX Unlimited is not available for purchase in conjunction with another promotion.
JDX Unlimited Delivery
- Are there any delivery restrictions? JDX Unlimited Delivery is available for delivery to UK addresses only. Postcode restrictions may apply to certain delivery methods. You can check post code restrictions here. You are responsible for checking that your postcode is eligible before purchasing. We will not be responsible or liable for failure to provide JDX Unlimited Delivery to you should your postcode not be eligible to receive JDX Unlimited Delivery. Subject to any statutory rights that you may have, you shall not be entitled to a refund if your post code is not eligible to receive JDX Unlimited Delivery. JDX Unlimited Delivery is not available for customers who purchase goods for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes.
- How do you use JDX Unlimited Delivery when making a purchase?When placing an order via our IOS and Android app you can select to use JDX Unlimited Delivery as part of your delivery options. Your order will be placed in accordance with our purchase terms and conditions. We draw your attention to our delivery FAQs and the delivery terms in our standard purchase terms and conditions which, for the avoidance of doubt, apply in addition to these terms and conditions. In particular, time will not be of the essence for delivery or performance and all delivery dates specified in these terms and conditions, on our website and in any correspondence are estimates only. This means that we will not be responsible if goods are delivered outside those times and we will not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
- How many times can you use JDX Unlimited Delivery?You can order with JDX Unlimited Delivery as many times as you like provided that you use JDX Unlimited Delivery for personal use only and provided that you use JDX Unlimited Delivery strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- What is excluded from JDX Delivery? JDX Unlimited Delivery is available across all delivery methods excluding next day evening delivery. JDX Unlimited Delivery is available for orders placed via the IOS or Android JD app only and is not available for use on our website or instore.
Early access to product launches
- What can you get early access to? You can get early access to selected JD product launches. Such access shall be exclusively available to JDX Unlimited customers.
- Are there any restrictions on product launches? You are only able to purchase one product per launch. JD reserves the right to cancel any multiple orders placed. Access to JD product launches shall be provided on a first come first served basis and subject to availability. Such access shall be available via the JD app only and shall not be available via the JD website or instore.
- How will I know about the product launches? Details of access shall be shared with JDX Unlimited customers ahead of each launch via email, the JD app and/or SMS.
Early access to JD events
- Which events can I get early access to? You can get early access to selected JD sponsored, JD partnered events and selected JD shopping events.
Are there any restrictions on being able to access JD events? Access shall be provided on a first come first served basis and subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel any JD events.
- How will I know about the JD events? Details of each JD event shall be shared with JDX Unlimited customers ahead of each launch via email, the JD app and/or SMS. Such access shall be available via the JD app only and shall not be available via the JD website or instore.
Changes to your JDX Unlimited subscription and/or these terms and conditions
- We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to accept or refuse your subscription to JDX Unlimited and to change these terms and conditions (including the delivery service valid in this subscription) at any time.
- If we consider (at our sole discretion) that you are misusing JDX Unlimited in any way (including by breaching these terms and conditions) we reserve the right to terminate your subscription immediately without notice and no refund will be given to you. You are responsible for using JDX Unlimited in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We will inform you of any significant changes to these terms and conditions. All other applicable terms and conditions apply.
- We may, at our sole discretion, decide to terminate your JDX Unlimited subscription. If we do so you may (at our sole discretion) be given a prorated refund based on the number of whole months remaining in your subscription. We will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these terms and conditions or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse, or is harmful to our interests or another user.
- You can cancel your subscription to JDX Unlimited and receive a refund of the subscription cost in full within the first 14 days of purchasing JDX Unlimited (the “Cancellation Period”). Should you notify us that you wish to cancel your subscription to JDX Unlimited within the Cancellation Period and should you have already used JDX Unlimited, we shall only refund you for the proportion of the subscription cost of the JDX Unlimited service which remains unused. You may choose to cancel by notifying us of your intention to cancel by post to JDX Unlimited, JD Sports Fashion Plc, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR; by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or over the phone on 0161 393 7055. You should keep evidence of having given notice of cancellation, such as an e-mail receipt.
Slice it in 3 with Klarna
- What is Pay in 3? Slice it in 3 allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
- Am I eligible for Pay in 3? To use Pay in 3 you must be at least 18 years of age. The card used at the point of purchase needs to have an expiry date beyond the order period i.e. at least 60 days after purchase. Pay in 3 is subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna may run unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring to determine whether you are eligible.
- What do you need to provide when making a purchase using Pay in 3? You will need to provide your mobile phone number, email address, current billing address and a debit or credit card. The mobile number is required in case Klarna need to reach you regarding payment. Klarna will send all other communications to you via your email address. It is important that you provide your correct details at checkout otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule and any updated order information.
- What happens if I cancel or return my order? As soon as we have accepted your cancellation/return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due.
- What happens if I don't pay for my order? Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay in 3 purchase from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If Klarna are unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should the last payment fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna shall notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment.
- You can find more information about Klarna and Pay in 3 here.